Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Treat yourself

I say, throw caution to the wind!!

Don't just sit on the monster truck! Next time, plug some coins in that baby and take her for a whirl. You deserve the thrill!

Life's short, you know? We all need a treat every now and then. That photo depicts pure, cackling glee. I'll take some of that, please--right over here!

Now here's the part where I say we could all learn so much from children. Teach them well and let them lead the way, blah blah.

Have a great day. Put the pedal to the metal, baby!

6 comments:

  1. Look how much fun they're having!

    I guess Mom and Dad have delivered your candy corn by now, LUCKY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, I just LOVE Grace's expression! she is going to look like you a lot I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my kids were that age, I was usually too cheap to put the quarters in to make the thing go. When I did cave in and pay for an actual ride, I was the Best Mom Ever. Now you get that title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to be able to bottle that cackling joy. It is the essence of life, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This, I will do!

    If Cal wanted a $25 pumpkin, no way, but a couple of coins for this contraption...absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I love that face =)!

    ReplyDelete