Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Discuss


Nate told me again the other day that "Jesus has lemon powers."

He said that months and months ago and randomly brought it up again. He says that Jason told him that. Maybe Jason said "unlimited powers" and Nate thought he said "lemon"?

Lemon powers. What could it all mean? Lemon is nice spritzed over fish. And Jesus did hang out with lots of fishermen. Lemon is zesty. So is Jesus. Hmmm. There is obviously some deep level of spirituality here that I have yet to reach.

Lemons do smell really nice, though. So there's that.

And that's all I have to add to your day right now. Yeah, you're welcome.


4 comments:

  1. Visiting from joyfulmum's. Had a great giggle, thank you.

    PS ~ I'm an ex~Sydneysider. Rather you than me these days. It's got BIG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nate is a funny , funny boy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS! He is growig up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At sisterhood today Bobbie Houston was preaching out of Psalm 27 and you know in the message translation this is what verse 1 says

    " 1 Light, space, zest— that's God! So, with him on my side I'm fearless, afraid of no one and nothing."

    Nate was right, Jesus does have lemon powers:)

    ReplyDelete