Artistic representation only
Please, glean from my experience and avoid these types of TV shows...
1. An ankle being dislocated. (YIKES, you guys. In fact, try to avoid watching this in general. I will say again, YIKES.)
2. A detailed demonstration of how to de-bone a duck. (Though it was informative.)
3. An Enya music video (Remember--the idea is to keep your heart rate accelerated.)
4. Your own feet. Yes, that isn't a TV show, but it makes me dizzy. But maybe that's a personal problem.
5. Infomercials for other exercise equipment. Cause then you start to wonder why you aren't having as much fun as they seem to be having. Plus, the whole idea of watching TV while running is to distract yourself from the fact that you are running. Sheesh!
That's what I got. Any other no-go's?