Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So here's some nice things about today.

1. I had a hot cup of tea and a white chocolate and macadamia nut cookie for breakfast.


2. Grace is taking a 2+ hour nap.

3. Jason and I (plus baby) are going into the city for two nights to celebrate our 10th anniversary! The actual date was June 5th, but as I was seriously large with child at that time, we didn't really celebrate. God bless Jan for watching the kids! We're really looking forward to our little holiday. And who knows--I might just get reckless and drink a $7 Diet Coke from the mini-bar. We are party animals, two crrrazy kids. Ten years, baby!!

Have a great day, y'all. If you need a pick-me-up, cookies for breakfast seem to do the trick!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Enjoy your little getaway. I can't believe Grace is napping that long. I need to go back in time and hand out some spankings around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should at this moment be eating a healthy and slimming breakfast, but I just saw that picture of the cookies and suddenly my planned Kashi Go-Lean cereal with skim milk seem So. Very. Uninteresting...

    Have a lovely time. And yes, break into that mini-bar. Do it for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought some Quaker fiber bars to have for breakfast. One bite and 3 hours later it still sat in its napkin. Yuck.
    Happy anniversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congratulations on 10 years :) have a wonderful time in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I'm LOVIN the curb finds! Too awesome. I would fit right in in Aussie land.

    And a cookie for bfast sounds perfect today :). Have so much fun this weekend. Sending you and Jason a big anniversary hug! xxx

    ReplyDelete